Ithaca is a city in North Heaven. It comprises the entirety of the "Ithaca Metro" district.
|Warp point name||X / Y / Z||District/Landmark nearby|
|Ithaca||-1273, 86, -2112||Main warp point, in Dalton Hill Park (Downtown district)|
|ithaca-armstrong||-1082, 74, -2191||Armstrong Hill district, in front of Ithaca Central High School|
|ithaca-parktown||-848, 65, -1937||Parktown district|
- Armstrong Hill
- Bounded by Ottawa Street to the south, Darret Avenue to the west, Warsaw Street to the north, and Interstate 707 to the east.
- Notable landmarks include Central Ithaca High School, Ithaca Central Station, the eastern portion of the Parisian Row pedestrian mall, and the State of North Heaven's West Regional Government Center building.
- Bounded by the Ithaca River to the south and east, Lake Inferior to the north, and Interstate 707 to the west.
- Bryant Park
- Bounded by ocean to the north and west, Havana Street to the south, and Bryant Boulevard to the east.
- Cooper Downs
- Bounded by ocean to the south, Darret Avenue and Cooper Boulevard to the west, Ottawa Street to the north, and Interstate 707 to the east.
- Bounded by ocean to the west, Warsaw Street to the north, Darret Avenue to the east, and Ottawa Street to the south.
- Notable landmarks include the western half of the Parisian Row pedestrian mall, all of the city's skyscrapers, Centennial Square, part of Dalton Hill Park, Market Plaza, the Grand Theater, and CityCenter underground shopping mall.
- Bounded by ocean to the south and west, Ottawa Street to the north, and Darret Avenue and Cooper Boulevard to the east.
- Notable landmarks include the Clemenson Avenue historic district, Ithaca Central Library, Fairchild Theatre, The Prescott apartment tower, Hawthorne Esplanade, Hawthorne Park, West Point Park, part of Dalton Hill Park, and the City of Ithaca Government Center and Ithaca Police Headquarters.
- Ithaca State University
- North Oaks
- South Empire
|Name||Address||Height (m)||Spire Ht (m)||District||Nickname||Builder|
|Northwest National Bank Tower||400 Parisian Row||113||140.5||Downtown||Tall Pointy Tower||LiR|
|345 Lisbon St||105.5||N/A||Downtown||Aon Center||LiR|
|CityCenter Tower||100 S Foster Av||92||127.5||Downtown||Blue Glass Tower||LiR|
|20 N Darret Av||80||N/A||Downtown||Angled Iron||LiR|
|95 Parisian Row||65.5||N/A||Downtown||ecks|
|Centennial Building||435 Parisian Row||50.5||N/A||Downtown||ecks|
|515 Lisbon St||49.5||59.5||Downtown||ecks|
|Olympia Life Insurance Bldg.||330 London St||49.5||N/A||Downtown||LiR|
|West Regional Gov't Ctr.||560 London St||49||53||Downtown||LiR|
|I.S.U Hospital Bldg. E||Unknown||46||52||Ithaca State Univ.||ecks/LiR|
|Prescott Bldg.||349 S Foster Av||46||N/A||Hawthorne||Green Roof Building||LiR|
|Break Inn Hotel||665 London St||45||53||Armstrong Hill||ecks|
|747 London St||42||N/A||Armstrong Hill||ecks|
|49 S Labelle Av||41||N/A||Downtown||LiR/ecks|
|I.S.U. Hospital Bldg. B||39||N/A||Ithaca State Univ.||Old Hospital Bldg||LiR|
|Northwest Coffee Co. Bldg||687 Lisbon St||39||42||Armstrong Hill||LiR|
|W. D. Busse Hall||440 N Univ. Blvd.||38||44.5||Ithaca State Univ.||LiR|
|Hawthorne Tower||440 S Kiel Av||37||38||Hawthorne||LiR|
|Bank of Ithaca Bldg.||### S Penning Av||35||N/A||Downtown||LiR/ecks|
|Ithaca Mercantile Exchange Bldg||200 Ottawa St||33.5||N/A||Downtown||LiR|
|Moyer Bldg.||510 N Bryant Blvd.||33.5||N/A||Ithaca State Univ.||LiR|
|93 N Foster Ave||31||N/A||Downtown||ecks|
|ISU Law School Bldg||960 Warsaw St||32||N/A||Ithaca State Univ.||LiR|
|Ithaca Gov't Ctr.||400 Madrid St||30.5||N/A||Hawthorne||City Hall||LiR|
List includes buildings 30m tall or taller, and only those with substantially finished exteriors. Buildings are listed in order of structural height, excluding additional spires/antennae.